Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Well worth the read and a good view into East Africa

John Wells travels to East Africa to attempt to rescue four aid workers who were kidnapped after working at a Somalia refugee camp.

As usual with Alex Berenson, the writing is excellent and the suspense nonstop.

Wells shows his bravery and resourcefulness in doing much of the work on the rescue by himself.

We also get to know the kidnappers and some of their motivation.

The conclusion was well done and I highly recommend the book.

4 comments:

Carol N Wong said...

I have never been disappointed by any of his books. Glad that you enjoyed it.

Ethan said...

Despite seeing his books at the bookstore, and hearing positive reviews from friends, I've never read any. That may have to change in the future!

I'm currently back into Sandford's Virgil Flowers series with Heat Lightning. I forgot how much I enjoy his writing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Carol and Ethan.

Man of la Book said...

I really liked this book as well. I'm going to write a review next week.

http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

Currently Reading

Currently Reading
Broken Promise