Friday, April 19, 2013

A psychological thriller set in Stockholm.

Dr. Siri Bergman operates a psychotherapy practice in Stockholm with her best friend, Aina.

Siri lost her husband a number of years ago from a diving accident and she feels she can empathise with people suffering loss because of her own situation.

One of her patients is a young woman, Sara Matteus and when Siri finds Sara's body in a place where Siri normally goes swimming, it begins a number of events that make it look like someone is out to harm her.

As a protagonist, I felt that Siri is someone who attracted my attention. However, she is a passive person and when things began to go badly for her, she didn't do enough to protect herself.  Also, with the setting in Stockholm, I would have liked more descriptions of the surroundings since I'm not familiar with the area.

Otherwise, an enjoyable read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

always i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear
their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph
which I am reading at this time.

my website ... acoustic guitar chord

Currently Reading

Currently Reading
Broken Promise