Thursday, September 26, 2013

January, June and July, I love the games we play

The January Corpse.  Well written.

I found the story to be well written. It's my first experience with Neil Albert and I can see his talent from the writing in this book.

In the story, a young, disbarred attorney from Philadelphia is hired to find Daniel Wilson.  Wilson is a dislikable person who has been missing for seven years and it is now time that the insurance company can certify that he is dead and so the family can collect the insurance money.

The question is who killed Wilson and why did they want to kill him if he'd make more money by being alive.

Wilson's sister, Lisa, is the person who hires P.I. Dave Garrett and she seems sincere in trying to find her brother and who might be responsible for his death. Then, a car is discovered with bullet holes in it.

I enjoyed the book and recommend it to mystery fans and fans of an intelligently written mystery novel.

No comments:

Currently Reading

Currently Reading
Broken Promise